FCE Miss Mantzouka 22/03/2022

 HOMEWORK


1) ECCE SPEAKING, STAGE 4, ELABORATION QUESTIONS

-Technology has made our life simpler and has contributed to our quality of life.To what extent do you agree with this view?

Model answer: I agree with this up to a point.For example, I can pay my bills on the internet without having to go to the bank and this saves me time but when it comes to human relationships I think that technology has alienated people.For instance, in the past people used to call each other on their name days/birthdays but now we just send a message on Facebook and we never meet or call each other to catch up.


-what is the best wedding reception you've ever been to? If you were to arrange the perfect wedding, what would it be like?

Model answer: well, I've never been to a wedding reception but if I had the chance to organise one, I'd probably invite all my friends and relatives to a beautiful Greek island where the bride and the groom get married in a small church with a view of the sea.


-in what ways could the quality of life in cities be improved?

Model answer: Ahm, let me think about it...this is a tough question.Sorry, I am stuck.Ok, well, people could find a job which is near their houses instead of taking the bus every day.Also, the mayor can built more parks and open spaces where people can go on a picnic or go cycling/walking.Another suggestion would be to ban cars from the city centre so that the quality of air improves.


2) Learn by heart the following words/phrases from quizlet

https://quizlet.com/680407366/fce-flash-cards/


3) ECCE PRACTICE TESTS BOOK: Test 6, Listening part 1 and part 2, Writing and GVR.

Please underline where you found the correct answer in the text when you do the reading!!!!



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

BFF JUNIOR B GROUP 1 Miss Mantzouka 24.10.2023

BFF JUNIOR B GROUP 1 Miss Mantzouka 20.10.2023