FULL BLAST B1+ MISS ATHANASIA 17/10


FOR NEXT MONDAY 24/10

YOU HAVE TO REVISE FOR A TEST ON UNIT 1  . 

IT WILL BE BOTH ON VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR.       

STUDY FROM COMPANION PAGES 3-10   

AND FROM GRAMMAR PAGES 4,5       

FROM STUDENT : PAGE 13 LEARN THE BLUE BOX . (MAKE SURE YOU KNOW ABOUT  BE USED TO DOING )


Read and match the sentences with the rules

It’s getting colder and colder every day.                                                   A. film review

Mum is forever talking on the phone. It gets on my nerves!                    B. general truth

Earthquakes hit Greece quite often.                                              C. changing situation

Smartphones are developing faster than ever before.                           D. annoying habit

Harry Potter books chronicle the live of a young wizard.                               E. timetable

Are you having fun at the party?                                               F. temporary situation

The James Bond movie starts at 21.00 at Village Cinemas.                            G. changing situation

 

3. Over to you!

a. write about one thing you can’t get used to doing.

b. what did you use to play with when you were 5 years old?

c. write about one thing you are used to doing.

 

4) Read and find the mistakes.

a. I used to go to the cinema once last month.

b. When I was a kid, I would have a lot of toys.

c. I can’t get used to wake up early in the morning.

d. I called you but you didn’t be at home yesterday.

e. George is very quiet these days, isn’t he?

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

PORTAL 2

PORTAL 2

PORTAL 2