KEY LINKS B1-PRE/FCE 19.02.2024 Miss Mantzouka

                                                                           

                                                                      HOMEWORK



1) COMPANION: page 83-84 study the words from number 42 up to 85


2) STUDENT'S BOOK: page 59 exercise B Grammar, page 60 exercise B, page 60-61 exercise C

3) GRAMMAR BOOK: page 65 study the theory about PAST PERFECT SIMPLE=ΥΠΕΡΣΥΝΤΕΛΙΚΟΣ

Then, circle the correct answer:

We use Past Perfect Simple (had eaten) for something that happened before/after another action in the past.


In the following sentences, read and write first action/second action

Example: He bought a car after he had saved a lot of money.

first action: had saved money

second action: he bought a car


By the time the children arrived home, Fiona had tidied the house.

first action:?

second action: ?


As soon as they had packed their suitcases, they took a taxi.

first action:?

second action:?


4) Connect the following sentence using: after, by the time


Example: First, I washed my car. Then, it started raining.

It started raining after I had washed my car.

OR 

By the time it started raining, I had washed my car.


YOUR TURN:

First, I prepared the party. Then, my friends arrived home.

after:

by the time:

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

BFF JUNIOR B GROUP 1 Miss Mantzouka 24.10.2023

BFF JUNIOR B GROUP 1 Miss Mantzouka 20.10.2023