KEY LINKS B1 PRE/FCE miss Mantzouka 13.05.2024

 

0) GRAMMAR BOOK: finish all the exercises on pages 114-116


                                                                    HOMEWORK


1) Write example sentences with the words: impolite, inconvenient, unable, unsuitable, distracted, unfamiliar


Examples:

It is impolite to talk when your mouth is full.

It is inconvenient to wake up at 6 o'clock to go to work.

High heels are unsuitable for football.

I am unable to play the piano.

I get distracted when my phone is ringing.

I am unfamiliar with the winner of the Eurovision song contest.


2) STUDENT'S BOOK: page 86 exercise D: read the 8 sentences and write which sentence is in Active Voice and which in Passive Voice.


3) Γράφουμε τα παρακάτω κουτσομπολιά για την Γιουροβίζιον χρησιμοποιώντας την απρόσωπη σύνταξη της Παθητικής Φωνής.Για Παράδειγμα:

-People say Marina Satti is 37 years old.

It is said that Marina Satti is 37 years old.


People know that Marina Satti was yawning.


People believe Marina Satti is impolite.


People think Marina Satti has a talent for singing.


4) Η λέξη 'suggest'=προτείνω ακολουθείται απο ένα ρήμα με την κατάληξη -ing

Παράδειγμα: I suggest going to the cinema tomorrow.

Μετατρέψτε τις παρακάτω προτάσεις με το Let's χρησιμοποιώντας το suggest

Παράδειγμα: Let's go to the cinema tonight= I suggest going to the cinema.


-Let's eat popcorn!=I suggest...

-Let's watch a DVD together=I suggest....

-Let's go on a trip to Paris!=I suggest....

-Let's cook pizza!=I suggest.....

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

BFF JUNIOR B GROUP 1 Miss Mantzouka 24.10.2023

BFF JUNIOR B GROUP 1 Miss Mantzouka 20.10.2023